Thursday, March 8

Had a Blast at the LucasArts Party

Yesterday was loads of fun! I spent the day with my amazing friends, had dinner at an awesome Indian food restaurant called Little Delhi which worth the diet cheating, and then headed out to the GDC LucasArts Party in the evening. It was everything I could have hoped for. A good crowd, wonderful music, lots of awesome Star Wars drinks (I had a "Darth Maul" and a "Brain-tail"), and of course staff with light sabers, and characters from the films. Not bad at all.

Here's some pics:

Standing in line on Ellis St. to get into the party.

Boba Fett was kind enough not to shoot me.

Waiting at the bar to get a drink.

Yummy Brain-tails served by Otto. He was awesome, and very friendly to me. 

 The drinks set on fire. See the flame?

Twi'lek dancers. Love them! My pictures together with them sadly didn't turn out.

It was good fun. Thanks for the memories LucasArts.
♡ Claudia

8 comments:

  1. That place looks so awesome!! Reminds me of PAX East which I'm going to at the beginning of next month!! I actually got some pics of it when I went last year. I'll definitely send them to u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, it was. You should post your photos on DA.

    ~Claudia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I tried to once but it didn't work for some reason.

      Delete
  3. Nice! That would have been a lot of fun. That Boba Fett cosplayer (I mean, I assume he was just a guy and not the actual costume worn in the movie) is fantastic! And you are a dead ringer for Mara Jade! And who doesn't love twi'leks?

    Does your camera allow you to manually adjust the ISO setting? NExt time you might increase it a bit.... but no big deal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I would assume. The real costume is probably behind glass somewhere. But it was great! Definitely film quality and the chest plate lite up correctly and all. :)

    Aww! Thanks about Mara Jade. It must be the hair. :3 Indeed about the twi'leks. They were super sweet too. It was fun to chat with them for a bit.

    Thanks for the camera tips. I will try that in the future. I have a lot to learn about night and indoor photography. After a few "Darth Mauls" I was just point-and-click. heehee.

    ~Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh? Just go to "Submit", then "submit art" up at the top of the site, then fill out the info. It should work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok cool. I'll do them when I get the chance.

    ReplyDelete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle