Wednesday, March 21

Bye For Now, I'm Going to Disney World!

My Disney Pass - I'm ready to go!

I've been waiting so long to go on this trip. The last time I went to Disney World was in early high school, so when my good friend Char invited all of her friends down to Florida for her birthday, how could I resist!

We're all staying at one of the snazzy Disney resorts for a week and it will be amazing. Char's got our entire schedule planned, which includes all the Disney parks, Harry Potter Land (I'm so excited!), a fabulous semi-formal birthday dinner, and loads of other fun stuff. Plus, my sister Carin just so happened to be down there at the same time. Which was quite the pleasant surprise, because as some of you might know, I only get to see my family on special occasions because we all live so far away from each other.

So I'll see you all in little over a week. The weather's perfect down there right now, no rain and mid 80's. I'm so going to wear shorts... lots of shorts.

I best be off,
~Claudia

11 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear all about the trip :) Have a great time! :D

    How many sisters do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ninja Andrew. :D I'm so excited.

    I have two: Carla and Carin.

    <3 Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! It's gonna be fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited for you, so that's two of us :D and I'm liking the "C" theme, it's cute :)

    <3 Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  5. Char: ME TOO! Woot!

    Ninja Andrew: Thank you! Yup all hard C's, but my mother's doomed to call us wrong names all the time. XD

    ~Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom does the same thing XD

    Our names are Andrew, Paul and Daniel. How she gets them mixed up is beyond me, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heehee. Mom's are funny. XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. I most definitely concur :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope u all have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Matt. It was good fun. :3
    ~Claudia

    ReplyDelete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle