Wednesday, February 1

Look of the Month :: Winter 2012 :: February

Where is the rain this month? I'm sad about that. Our plants in the garden are so yellow and unhappy. Typically by this time of year they're bright green and full of life. So I hope it rains soon. That being said, I've been focusing on creating new things this month. Art, writing, and videos. To keep going with old projects and begin some new ones. February's a great time of year for that. Winter's on it's way out and so is the heavy coloring blocking of the season. Here's a look that reflects that, it's colorful but is toned down. A natural look with a pop of color; in which the navy blue is a reflection of my mood.

The current look is:
F E B R U A R Y  2 0 1 2


Color trends for this month:
Navy, mustard, carmine, white, and silver

Current motivation for the look:
The end of winter, making art, and being adventurous


Previous Looks this Year:

J A N U A R Y  2 0 1 2

Please feel free to express yourself as well! Share links, tips, or any other suggestions in the comments. I would love to hear from you.

 xoxo,
~Claudia

8 comments:

  1. Looks like my state got all the rain and one snowstorm. Hope this month brings us six weeks of winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Is that where it all went. :P Happy Groundhog's Day!

    ~Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. You too!! but I haven't heard anything about whether the groundhog saw it's shadow or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) More winter is what I read.

    ~Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know... and it's suppose to snow on Wednesday where I'm at.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh cool. :) I love snow.

    ~Claudia

    ReplyDelete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle