Monday, December 19

Happy Holidays

Hello there everyone! Long time, no talk. First and foremost I want to wish you all a wonderful holiday. I hope that you get to enjoy your time off and spend it with the ones you love.

I myself will be visiting family and heading back to Colorado for Christmas. I can't wait to see them again and to see the snow. Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to feel very festive until now because I've been working. The snow will help with that, and the SNL Christmas episode this weekend put me in a good mood.

I'm 43hours into my new artwork, and I still haven't begun to color. That's just the drawing. So I will be MIA until mid to end February trying my hardest to complete this painting. That, and I'm planning two videos for it. First, a step-by-step video; just to show the process (not intended to be a tutorial) and then the second one will be a retrospective were I go back in and talk about the painting and how it came about (which will be more tutorial-like). So that will be fun.

Also, I have a video commission that I'm excited about. I will be creating an intro for a client's YouTube videos. So it's nice to be working with video again, and a good change of pace. That also means that commissions probably won't be open again until the beginning of spring.

Okay then! I best be off, I have to pack and get ready to go. Hurray for travel.
Is anyone going anywhere for the holidays as well?

xoxo,
~Claudia

2 comments:

  1. That eerily answers a lot of questions. Except the question of whether you've ever cosplayed as Batwoman. But that one can wait.

    Either way, Happy Holidays Claudia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hey Corey! Batwoman? Nope. I've never cosplayed. :( It would be fun though.

    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas my friend and I will be talking to you soon.

    Cheers, and Happy 2012 as well. :)
    ~Claudia

    ReplyDelete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle