Tuesday, October 4

Look of the Month :: Fall 2011 :: October

My how time flies! It's been exactly one year since I started doing my monthly makeup face charts. So what better way to celebrate the anniversary than with another crazy vampire look based on the artwork that I did for White Wolf's Vampire: The Requiem titled "The French Lady." This would be an awesome look to rock for a Halloween party or vampire cosplay. Don't worry about keeping this one neat, the not-so-perfect look will give you a sexy but alarming allure. Also, the striking contrast between beauty and gore is very disturbing; it's always been one of my favorite pieces of artwork because of that. So if you do try it, please send me some photos. I would love to see them.


"Ventrue are regal vampires who value power and dominion to the point of obsession, self-styled 'lords of the night' they represent vampirism as a metaphor for maddening power." - Vampire: The Requiem

The current look is:
O C T O B E R  2 0 1 1


Color inspiration:
Crimson, cream, pale yellow, black, and gold

Current motivation for the look:
Vampire: The Requiem - The Ventrue Clan


Previous Looks this Year:

Please feel free to express yourself as well! Share links, tips, or any other suggestions in the comments. I would love to hear from you.

 xoxo,
~Claudia

2 comments:

  1. Thanks hun! Wear it, I dare ya. You'd be perfect. Raawwwwrr! ^w^ Eliina vampire!

    ReplyDelete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle