Thursday, September 8

Never Let Me Go

Hello everyone! Long time no talk. I have been so busy with work recently that I haven't had time for much else. I did however find time to watch Never Let Me Go. It's hard to talk about this one without spoiling anything, so I'll try my best. That's why I'm not linking to any trailers or footage, because it is best to just dive in without any idea of what's going to happen.

First off, this is a must watch for anyone that's into artistic concepts. Meaning, this film was quite refreshing and I haven't watched anything else quite like it. The themes did remind me of other movies, but it was the way that they were executed that interested me the most. Also, it's an adaptation of a Japanese novel, which explains why the story is unique, and of course I love British culture so that was nice as well.

What else I find fascinating is that the film is a reflection of humanity and how we could potentially look past inhuman issues. The problem is quite serious in the story, but again, it's interesting to think that people can turn a blind eye to something so important. The same could be said about issues that we have in the real world. Sometimes it is easier just to except it and do nothing, than to fight it.  

Cheers and happy movie watching.
~Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle