Friday, September 16

I'll be going to APE Con

Hurray! I'll be going to APE Con for the very first time this year. I'm super excited because I've heard so many cool things about it. Will anyone else be going this year? I know a few of you are, so that's cool.

Anyway, if you see me there, say hi. I'll be floating around having fun on Saturday, October 1st. I don't have a booth, because I just want to enjoy my first experience.

Alternative Press Expo Website
Concourse Exhibition Center, San Francisco


It'll be fun, hope to see you there.
 ~Claudia

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I'll be at the Illopond table :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had a table at APE, and I've just attended APE. Not sure which I like better, to tell the truth.

    Either way, APE has become huge since it's first year, and is a real blast! I hope you have a good time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Char: Awesome! We will stop by.

    Charlie: You have a table this year? I would love to stop by and say hi. If so, what number is it? :3

    ReplyDelete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle