Tuesday, September 27

Critter the Rambunctious and the Beautiful

My sister lost a very dear friend this month. Her baby Critter, a mini dachshund, passed away a few days ago. So I wanted to honor her with a little memorial. She was 5 years old.


Critter was the sweetest thing. I was always so fond of her and looked forward to seeing her when I would go visit my sister. She would get so excited to see someone, that her tail would wag a million miles per minute and it always brought a smile to my face. Carla had her since she was a puppy and recently told me that they were like best friends (that was apparent to me just from seeing them together). Critter was there for her when she needed her most, and was a wonderful and loyal companion. She will be missed.

~Claudia

2 comments:

  1. OH NO!!! Why? She was so young :( I'm so sorry for her loss <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. :( I was looking forward to seeing her again too. We are spending Christmas in CO this year.

    I'll definitely catch up with you about it more.
    ~Claudia

    ReplyDelete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle