Thursday, August 18

Woot! RHCP - The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie Video

Hurray! The first video's out finally and I love it. 

Watch the video here:

It's so California, and that's one thing I always liked about them is that they have this very SoCal vibe (Anthony looks like a hipster with that mustache and hat. Heehee. I don't know why I find that amusing). Also, I love how they incorporated the fans into the video. That's cool. It has a very "web video" feel to it, which is appropriate for the times, and reminiscent of their Snow music video as well.

Again, I can't wait for the album to be released later this month. I'm going to play the crap out of it!
☠ Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle