Friday, July 1

Look of the Month :: Summer 2011 :: July

This month I wanted to do something different with the digital face charts, something for men. If you've ever wondered how your favorite male celebrates look so amazing all the time, it's probably with the help of a little makeup. It's not a secret that men wear makeup for all sorts of things, including but not limited to: Filming, photo shoots, runways, and live performances. So here's a look for you guys. If you've got a special occasion coming up this summer, like a party or a wedding, don't be shy and try it out. Just remember less is more and apply it very lightly. You'll know it's right when you look a little more put together, but not like you wearing anything. It's tricky, but practice makes perfect.

This look is even great for woman. It's wonderful for a day at the beach, the poolside, or a picnic. When you don't want to look overdone, but still "naturally" pretty and fresh for a summer outing. For a little more color, try adding a nice matte orange lipstick and black waterproof mascara.

Happy 4th of July! I hope everyone has a blast, and see you when we all get back from vacation.

The current look is:
J U L Y  2 0 1 1


Color trends for this month:
Orange, salmon, lemon yellow, white, and copper

Current motivation for the look:
The 4th of July, spending time by the pool, and ice cream


Previous Looks this Year:







Please feel free to express yourself as well! Share links, tips, or any other suggestions in the comments. I would love to hear from you.

 xoxo,
~Claudia

4 comments:

  1. I wear nailpolish on my toes. That's about the extent of my makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really? That's awesome. Does your wife help? ;3
    And please tell me it's pink. heehee.

    ~Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. back in the day I did my fingernails, even had black polish on my wedding day, but it'smy daughter Pallas who is responsible for my purple toes this time around. Blue last week. I'm sure pink is next. I kinda like it, I'm not gonna lie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! Awesome! You totally get the spa treatment. XD Now I need to see this on DA. :D

    ReplyDelete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle