Friday, July 15

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2

Wow! I just got back from seeing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 and it was fantastic. What a ride. I wasn't disappointed in the least; it was a great ending to a great story.

I am a bit sad that it's over. There's almost a sense of emptiness now because there will be no more new Harry Potter movies. For the past 10 years it was my little tradition to go to see them. I could always look forward to the next one, but now it's the end of an era and I'll have to move on. I can't begin to imagine how it must feel for the main cast. Harry Potter has shaped Dan, Rupert and Emma's lives, so I'm sure they're having a hard time with it too.

Oh well, enough of that. I'm going to spend the rest of my day reading articles and looking up promo stuff that I miss out on for this film. (July issue of Vogue here I come!)


Also, here are some fun Harry Potter quizzes if you would like to partake.

Which Harry Potter character are you? Take the quiz and find out!
I'm 50% Hermione, 40% Harry, 10% Ron, and 0% Draco

And the Ultimate Harry Potter Quiz. Find out how well you do.
I received 37/51. Decent for not reading the last two books.

Happy movie watching!
~Claudia

2 comments:

  1. fyi cool stuff
    http://www.geekologie.com/2011/07/geek-couture-huge-gallery-of-geeky-dress.php

    http://www.geekologie.com/2011/07/move-over-hynotoad-lost-rainbow-toad-red.php

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Wow, that clothing line is really neat. :D

    ~Claudia

    ReplyDelete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle