Monday, July 11

Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead Followup: Joe Cross Interview

Over the weekend I was contacted by John McIntyre of healthy-juicing.com about an interview he did with Joe Cross, from Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead.

Of course I was interested in sharing it with you. Read about how to motivation oneself, how to resist peer pressure, and the importance of getting the word out about juicing. It can really change people's lives.

John Talks to Joe about Juicing 

Also, Check Out Their Website

I actually had a smoothie dinner last night, and it felt good to incorporate
the blended juices back into my life. So I'm going to keep at it.

Here's to happy, healthy living.
~Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle