Thursday, June 9

Next Gen Gaming Consoles: The Wii U

It's that time of year again, E3 is wrapping up and gamers around the globe are left thinking about all of the big announcements made during the week. Nintendo's keynote being one of the major highlights to reflect upon:

 Check it out:

It's all happening so fast, and I can't believe that new consoles are already being unveiled. I'm just not ready! I know it's been five years since the Wii launched, but I didn't get that much mileage out of it. Nintendo is definitely jumping on the tablet bandwagon with this one, but the new controller doesn't even have a multi touchscreen. It seems a bit rushed perhaps just so they can be first to enter the race. That is one reason to never buy a launch system, because the manufacturer always finds something that they can improve. Then a month later the new version comes out, leaving the people that bought their systems first with major problems (remember the red ring of death?) or an obsolete machine. That, and high price points at launch. Waiting can sometimes be a very good thing.

So what do you all think about this? Would you buy this when it comes out?

Cheers,
~Claudia

4 comments:

  1. I loved your blog! I am so thrilled to have found it. right now I'm pretty beat. been up all dang day long.
    So when I get up. I'm going to comment on this post with more than a 'thank you'.
    I believe in voicing ones opinion. Loud and Clear.
    So call this a 'place holder' comment for now. =P
    Namaste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaidan,
    Welcome! Thank you so much. It's been keeping me pretty busy. :) This and YouTube, that is.

    Sure thing! Rest up, and I look forward to hearing from you.

    ~Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kinda looks like a toddler tablet. Thought on the subject of tablets I have your purplish faun character as my iPad 2 homepage wallpaper and it's super sexy. You should contact the gelaskin people I'd pay to get a skin you designed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heehee, it totally does! XD Like something Fisher-Price would make.

    Oh really? Thanks so much, I'm glad you like him. GelaSkins looks super cool. I never even heard about it until you mentioned it. I see they have a collaboration with Dan the Mr. Toast dude. That's really awesome.

    ~Claudia

    ReplyDelete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle