Friday, May 20

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides FTW!

I just got back from the theater and oh boy was this film fuuunnnnn! I loved it so much, and I'm so happy now. Argg! Claudia wants to be a pirate. Swashbuckle-buckle!  Keekeekee.

The movie was everything I hoped for but wasn't expecting. It felt very much like the first film, so if you liked that one On Stranger Tides is definitely worth your time. It's solid, and I'm not just saying that because lately I've been deprived of silver screen pirates. Everything about it was wonderful: directing, acting, stunts, costumes, makeup, art direction, music, locations, etc. Brilliant, all of it! Can you tell I'm excited? :P  Even the fact that the experience was more about the characters and the journey, instead of how much CG could be crammed on screen, meant a lot to me. It was a great ride. Speaking of rides, now I want to go back to Disneyland again! Wouldn't that be fun?





So go see it! Take your family, friends, partner, dog, cat, whomever. 
What was your favorite part? Or character perhaps?

Arrg! Happy movie watching!
☠ Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle