Tuesday, May 3

Look of the Month :: Spring 2011 :: May

I <3 spring. It feels so good to go outside again and run around in nature without getting too cold! I still miss my trees though. Every time I go into the garden I think of them. Oh well. It's time for new life and renewal. There is even a mommy robin that made her nest right outside our door. I wonder how she's doing, and if her little family is doing well. I'm always amused by her tiny head peeping out over the nest. She's very cautious, so of course I watch from afar.

All of this and more is reflected in the current makeup for this month. The barely-there look is perfect for this time of year and very low maintenance, so it won't take long to do. Leaving you with plenty of time to go play and enjoy yourself!

The current look is:
M A Y  2 0 1 1


Color trends for this month:
Light pink, red, light denim, white, and gold

Current motivation for the look:
Nature, late walks at sunset, and white wine with good conversation


Previous Looks this Year:


Please feel free to express yourself as well! Share links, tips, or any other suggestions in the comments. I would love to hear from you.

 xoxo,
~Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle