Monday, May 30

Fanime 2011


Once again Fanime has come and gone. It always seems to go by so fast, but I had a fantastic time. Thanks again to all of the wonderful people that I met. You truly inspire me. So without further ado, here are some of the costumes that I enjoyed this year:

Kamui Gakupo | Auron | Big Daddy & Halo Spartan Armor
(If this is you, let me know and I'll link to your website)

 Blue Power Ranger | Steampunk Girls | Old Spice Guy
(If this is you, let me know and I'll link to your website)

   Seychelles & France | Temari & Gaara | Ganondorf
(If this is you, let me know and I'll link to your website)

Cecil Harvey | Harley Quinn | Sazh Katzroy & Snow Villiers
(If this is you, let me know and I'll link to your website)

  Bayonetta | Queen Esther | Alucard


Also, check out Ackson's YouTube Channel. He's a pretty cool dude and his videos make me happy. It was nice to finally chat with him and see some of the raw footage he had collected over the weekend. 

See ya there next year.
~Claudia

4 comments:

  1. Eeehhh? you met Ackson in person! yay that´s so cool :D

    -Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Mari! Yeah, Ackson's cool and full of energy. :) He showed me how he worked as well, which was fun. I always appreciate learning from others.

    Are you a big fan of his videos as too?

    Best,
    ~Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ~ ! Im the temari here ~ pikachurepublic.deviantart.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! <3 It's good to hear from you. I got the link put up, thanks for letting me know.

    ~Claudia

    ReplyDelete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle