Thursday, April 7

Look of the Month :: Spring 2011 :: April

Goodness! I've been a busy busy girl, but of course I had to find the time for my monthly digital face chart. Inspired by the lovely spring weather, all of the amazing superhero cosplayers at WonderCon, and my current movie watching binge. 1960s inspiration is a huge fashion trend right now,  and I couldn't help but notice how incredibly beautiful Jane Fonda is when I recently watched Barbarella. So pop in those bright blue contact lenses and go heavy-handed with the winged eyeliner, because this is a fun bold look that still remains soft enough for the season. 

The current look is:
A P R I L  2 0 1 1


Color trends for this month:
Orange, cobalt, sky blue, white, and gold

Current motivation for the look:
Jane Fonda, the 1960s, and warm weather


Previous Looks this Year:


Please feel free to express yourself as well! Share links, tips, or any other suggestions in the comments. I would love to hear from you.

 xoxo,
~Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle