Monday, April 11

Google Wildflowers

Awhile back I received a postcard from Google about a service offer, which I didn't need at the time. However, I did notice that the postcard was made with recycled paper and soy inks. How cool is that. Thanks Google for being environmental responsive. BUT! The icing on the cake was that the card contained embedded wildflower seeds that would grow if one planted them.

 *~Those little dots on the ground are snail trails 
reflecting the light from the blue sky.~*

So of course I had to and look what happened! Now I have a little baby flower growing outside in my pot. It made me so incredibly happy yesterday when I discovered it for the first time. Something so magnificent came from a tiny piece of paper.

I hope you all have a wonderful day, and take a moment to appreciate the little things. 

Best,
~Claudia

2 comments:

  1. We need an update on your google flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Liina!

    Sadly they wilted already. I'm guessing they don't last long. I think they might have just been seasonal.

    By the way, you look so purdy in your twitter ID. I had no idea you had a twitter. <3

    ReplyDelete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle