Monday, April 18

The Gerson Miracle


"Lucky you made this choice. Everything comes out for the best." - Fortune Cookie

Recently, I watched another documentary about the Gerson Therapy, and like before I found it to be quite fascinating. This therapy is one of the reasons I got into making organic smoothies and juices at home, and a good reminder to keep eating raw foods.

I'm thankful that I'm not terminally ill, and can take advantage of changing my lifestyle. However, coffee enemas are unnecessary and dangerous. Colonics and enemas are fine, so long as one uses only water or herbs instead of a stimulant. Keep this in mind when you watch it.

Another thing that I found very disturbing is the concept of "hits."  Meaning, one's body can only take so many "hits" throughout the years before it inevitably becomes diseased. This could mean consumption or exposure to the many pollutants and toxins that we just accept as being normal or don't know anything about. 

It's all here in this documentary, The Gerson Miracle



For fun, here are some blended juice recipes from my sister Carla and me:

~~Carla's Tropical Recipe~~
2 cups of raw apple cider for the base
1 mango
1/2 a pineapple 
2 bananas

~~My Springtime Recipe~~
1.5 cups of raw apple cider for the base
1/2 teaspoon of flaxseed oil
A dash of cinnamon
A cucumber with peels
3 stalks of celery
1/2 a grapefruit
3 medium mandarin 

Cheers and here's to happy, healthy living.
~Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle