Thursday, April 21

13 Personal Questions Tag

An amusing little tag from Robert.

Questions:
 
1. What do you order at Starbucks? 
Nothing, I don't go there too often at all. I do drink organic, fair trade green and herbal teas at home though.

2. What's one thing in your closet that you cannot live without?
The jewelry in my jewelry box; every piece is special to me and irreplaceable. I have so many memories from them, and most have been given to me by a loved one. 

3. What's one thing that most people probably wouldn't know about you?
I'm related to Abraham Lincoln. Apparently our families came over to American on the same boat, so we have some history (my aunt did ancestral research and discovered this). So I'm his something, something, cousin/niece something? Whatever title that is.

4. Name one thing that you want to do before you die.
Travel the world, and I wish I could start now.

5. What's one food that you cannot live without?
Vegetables - I eat way too many to be without them.

6. What quote/phrase do you live your life by?
"Hurray!" I tend to be a very happy person most of the time. Life is good!

7. What do you like and dislike about the YouTube community? (This was originally for YT video tags)
I wish that we could leave each other proper links. I'm guessing that with was abused, so sending useful links to people is so annoying. I've tried sending pieced-up ones, but nobody is going to spend the time to put together a broken link. They are just going to think it doesn't work. So yeah, links would be very helpful to communicate with others.

8. What's your number one most listened to song on iTunes?
I don't use to iTunes. Foobar2000 is my player of choice, and recently it's been La Roux - In for the Kill (Skream's Let's Get Ravey Mix) And yes, it's Bayonetta's fault! This song is sexssay!

9. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
 I'm such a chameleon. Whatever I feel like being that day.

10. Favorite number?
16

11. Two hobbies?
Art and travel.

12. Two pet peeves?
Mean people. I just don't get it, and never will. Hum... and chewing with your mouth open. That's always fun to watch.

13. Guilty Pleasure?
Junk food. I always feel like crap after I eat it. My body just rejects it now and I get sick.

I tag everyone in the whole world! Love and Peace!
~Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle