Thursday, March 17

Zero Waste Lifestyle

 "You will obtain your goal if you maintain your course." - Fortune Cookie

This family is so amazing and inspiring! I would love to live this way, even though I'm far from it. Despite that, ever since I've watched this video, I have been brainstorming little things that I can change about my lifestyle that will take me a step in the right direction.

Watch the video here:


Here are 5 things that I have incorporated recently:

- Turn out all of the lights whenever I don't need them. When the sun is up, NO lights are on.

- Buying most of my food at farmer's markets. This is something that I recently needed to crack down on.

- Not using paper even for little things. If I have a note, I'll write it down on my computer or tablet.

- Saving glass jars and reusing them. Applesauce, mustard, spices, Tabasco sauce, tea tree oil, etc. all come in wonderful little glass jars that I use around the house instead of buying containers.

- Unplug all electronics from outlets that I'm not using. Even if something's not turned on, it's still most likely a vampire ("sent to drain, lalala," I just had to do that) and using a small amount of electricity. 

How about you? Do you have any tips to share? I would love to hear them.

Cheers and happy living.
~Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle