Wednesday, March 2

"10 Films in 10 Days" Project


Recently I have been inspired by a good friend of mine to watch more films. As an artist, I feel like it's extremely important to have a good understanding of this medium. Just so that one is knowledgeable about the craft. Not only that, but I'm so curious about these movies! I always told myself I would get around to it, but unfortunately, never found the time for them. Until now.

I created this little project to inspire me to watch the films that I've always wanted to see. No more excuses! I will watch 10 Films in 10 Days. So stick around and I will report back each day and review my experience.

Here are my picks - In chronological order:

A Fistful of Dollars - 1964

Barbarella - 1968

Alien - 1979

Flash Gordon - 1980

Sixteen Candles - 1984

Clerks - 1994

The Rock - 1996

Unbreakable - 2000

Ocean's Eleven - 2001

Catch Me If You Can - 2002



How about you? Would you like to participate as well? What are your 10 films?

Cheers and happy movie watching,
~Claudia

6 comments:

  1. I should do this too. I have an endless list of movies I MUST watch, but I never get around to doing it. At least when I was studying film directing, years ago, I had an excuse and watched an average of a movie every day or every two days. But that's a pace which is hard to keep up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! That's awesome. :3

    If you do, I would love to see your picks.


    What school did you go to for film?

    Best,
    ~Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to a school in Madrid, Spain, called CICE. I'd be surprised if you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah cool! Like you mentioned, I've never heard of the school but I've always wanted to go to Spain. :) It looks so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I don't live in Madrid anymore right now, or I'd be happy to show you around. But if you do come to London, then give me a shout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, thank you very much. That is much appreciated. I love London, that is a beautiful city as well. I am way over due for a visit because I've only been there once, and that was ages ago.

    Cheers!
    ~Claudia

    ReplyDelete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle