Saturday, March 12

10 Films in 10 Days Project - Day Ten : Catch Me If You Can


"Quiet down, people! My name is Mr. Abagnale! 
That's Abagnale, not Abagnahlee. 
Not Abagnaylee, but Abagnale! " - Frank

Catch Me If You Can - 2002


I remember when this film came out in theaters. I really wanted to see it, but sadly school got the best of me. So I'm glad that I finally got around to it because it was a great film.

I admired Frank's character a lot because he was resourceful and completely fearless. Even though his poor choice to use his talents for fraud came back to bite him in the ass, it was still fun to watch him pull off all of his acts. I also found the ending to be quite humorous. Despite being punished, and going to jail for a bit, he still ended up with a descent real job working for the government. If you can't beat em, hire em!

Cheers.
~Claudia
10 Films in 10 Days Project

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle