Friday, March 11

10 Films in 10 Days Project - Day Nine : Ocean's Eleven


"Ten oughta do it, don't you think? You think we need one more? You think we need one more. Alright, we'll get one more." - Danny


I expected more from this film. It just seemed a bit too Hollywood for me; a big budget flick that you go to see on a Friday night because you're bored.

Not once did I feel nervous for the characters, or question if they could actually pull off their heist. It was all just too perfect. Pretty much everything went according to their plain, with only a few hiccups along the way. So it didn't not satisfy me. I was expecting that the job was going to be a lot harder to pull off than it was. Especially the way they talked; how it was so crazy...blah, blah, blah. But I guess they were all too awesome to make any mistakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle