Wednesday, January 19

Water

 "Change is not merely necessary to life. It is life." - Fortune Cookie

Recently I watched two documentaries about water that left me reflecting upon the extremely important environmental issues that we face today. Specifically pollution, in any sense. If we do not change our ways, the future won't be as bright as we would like it to be. Personally, it's tough to watch these kind of movies because the light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel endings don't really make me feel any better. The topics discussed are real problems and they affect each and every one of us right now. This inspires me to makes changes in my own life to insure a better tomorrow. It's the little things that count and one person can make a difference.

Here's the Documentaries:

Blue Gold: World Water Wars

Tapped

Happy movie watching.
~Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle