Friday, January 7

Look of the Month :: Winter 2011 :: January

I just felt an earthquake and I'm a little spooked now. This was the first time in all my 7+ years of living in California that I finally felt one. I've always been curious about them, but now that it's happened, I never want to go through that again. I'm not hurt and nothing is broken in my home, but goodness it was not fun.

Anyway, onto the makeup! Happy 2011 and what better way to start the New Year off right than with a fresh look for January.

The current look is:
J A N U A R Y  2 0 1 1


Color trends for this month:
Earth tones, rust red, peach, copper, and muted forest green

Current motivation for the look:
Classic beauty, metallic surfaces, and staying indoors

Please feel free to express yourself as well! Share links, tips, or any other suggestions in the comments. I would love to hear from you.

 xoxo,
~Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle