Tuesday, December 21

Tag! Ready for Christmas

An entertaining little holiday tag from Elle.

Questions:
 
1. What's Your Favorite Holiday Movie? My favorite movie is a bit unconventional because they're ones we made. Each year on Christmas, our family would record our mornings together as we opened our presents. We started when my sisters and I were very young and it became a tradition to watch every Christmas video, in order, together as a family. Sadly, we don't do this anymore because the tapes went missing a few years ago and we have no idea what happened to them. I really wish we could find them because it would be so fun to watch them again this year.  

2. What's Your Favorite Christmas Color? Silver, gold, and white. I really do love the white lights at night when it's snowing! It's so picturesque and elegant. 

3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas? PJ's for Christmas Eve, and then we would change and get all pretty for Christmas morning because the camera was on!

4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be? That is such a tricky question, because I always get everyone in my immediate family a present. But if I had to choose, probably my significant other because he means the world to me.

5. Do You Open Your Present Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning? Never Christmas Eve, always Christmas morning. Some of the presents aren't even under the tree on Christmas Eve because Santa has to bring them, hee hee.

6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House? No! Now I need to! Can you make them sans dairy?

7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break? Everything even remotely Christmas related: Parties, Shopping, Wrapping gifts, Eating & Drinking, Spending time with loved-ones, Counting Christmas lights that pass while traveling, Standing by the fireside, Listening to Christmas music, Playing in the Snow, Playing new video games, Reading Christmas stories on Christmas Eve, the list goes on and on...

8. Any Christmas Wishes? I wish to be home for the holidays and to see my new baby nephew for the very first time. I am very excited to finally meet him.

9. Favorite Christmas Smell? The Christmas tree is the best, because we would always get a real one. Typically a Blue Spruce because those trees are my father's favorite. Followed by the smell of all the wonderful yummies that we make this time of year and the intoxicating aroma of the fireplace. I love that.

10. Favorite Christmas Meal Or Treat? Peppermint candy canes. I have to have them! I remember when I was a little girl I would put a lot of them on the back of the Christmas tree so that I could sneak them later on without anyone noticing. That, and a variety of wonderful Christmas cookies and chocolates. Perhaps I can convince my little sister to make some organic ones without dairy.

Happy Holidays! I tag everyone, so please feel free to do this as well. 
Leave a link for me if you do! I would love to hear from you all.

Best,
~Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle