Tuesday, November 9

Look of the Month :: Fall 2010 :: November

Because of my current obsession with Bayonetta this month, I have decided to do the November digital face chart based on her makeup.

I used what I had in my kit just for a challenge, mixing and matching products to get the correct colors. If I were to do this professionally, buying new exact colors would be essential. Specifically the eye shadows. I would be a bit more picky, not only with color, but texture as well. All of her eye and face makeup is pretty matte. Of course her look wouldn't be complete without a killer pair of black glasses as well. I have some Chanel frames that fit the bill, so I would definitely sport those as well.


The current look is:
N O V E M B E R  2 0 1 0


Color inspiration:
Black, gun metal, blood red, white, and gold

Current motivation for the look:
Bayonetta


Previous Looks this Year:
  

Please feel free to express yourself as well! Share links, tips, or any other suggestions in the comments. I would love to hear from you.

 xoxo,
~Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle