Tuesday, September 21

25 Questions Tag

 A cool tag from Jenny.


1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"Peter wanted an idea of the"
(from The Lord of the Rings: The Art of The Fellowship of the Ring)

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
My home studio curtains!

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
I don’t have any TV stations, but the last TV show I watched was Leverage on Netflix.

4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
11:45am

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
12:04pm, Not bad.

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The fountains outside, and the Wii menu downstairs.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Took three big boxes to the recycle bin last night. Fun right!?

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My YouTube subscriptions. I like this channel: DermTVdotcom

9. What are you wearing?
An olive green V-neck shirt, bright red American Eagle pants, and warm black socks. :o I’m comfy!

10. Did you dream last night?
I’m sure I did, but I don’t remember. Sadness, I love remembering my dreams.

11. When did you last laugh?
Last night, when I was sitting on my cough, wrapped in my comforter, and had 3 throw pillows piled on my lap to prop up the iPad. It was pure silliness.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Nothing, I’m a minimalism.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
No, nothing comes to mind.

14. What do you think of this quiz?
Quiz? I didn’t know I was being tested! xD

15. What is the last film you saw?
In theaters, was Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I don’t really buy a lot of things, (again the whole minimalist thing) but I would travel A LOT.

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I walk everywhere when I can. It’s peaceful and good exercise.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I want pollution and excessive consumerism to go away.

19. Do you like to dance?
Yes, very much so! But I never go.

20. George Bush:
is…is…oh my…

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
I don’t want children. But I would probably name her after my Mother.

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
NO KIDS for me thank you!

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
No, probably not, because my home is here. But I want to travel all over for very long periods of time.

24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
“Did you know you’re a Vampire and can live forever? Go back to where you came.”

25. 4 people who must also do this meme in THEIR journal:
Anyone that wants to do this, please go ahead. Leave a link for me if you do! I would love to see them all.

Cheers,
~Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle