Saturday, August 14

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World FTW

So I just got back from the movie theater. I went to see Scott Pilgrim and it was awesome! Full of win and definitely something that any video game fan should go to check out. The art was amazing, as well as the score, and then of course the script was great too. I laughed a lot, so that's always nice. (Overall it reminded me a little of No More Heroes, just switch the exes with assassins.)

Now of course I have to read the graphic novel, which are all just waiting for me on the shelf. I always watch movies first and then read the books. I'm just weird like that! I guess movie art and actors always seem to pull me in first and then, after I've seen the film, makes me more curious to read the books.

Happy movie watching!
~Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle