Thursday, August 26

New Fair Trade Clothing Line

I found this article today on People Tree and wanted to share. I love this collection and she is doing such a great thing. 

"I don't know how to impress upon people the importance of Fair Trade. It is so hard to get people to care and to realize what a huge difference Fair Trade can make to someone's life. If, when buying an item, whatever it may be, people have the choice to buy Fair Trade or non Fair Trade, they should buy the Fair Trade item. It really does make all the difference."  - Emma Watson


I purchase fair trade items when I can, such as soups, shave gels, and other products because I love that they have natural and organic ingredients in them. I had no idea that purchasing them helped so many people. I will definitely be on the look out for more!

Do you buy anything fair trade? If so, do you have any suggestions? Perhaps you have some
 favorite products or advice on where to find them. I would love to hear about it.

Cheers,
~Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle