Wednesday, August 4

Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot

I always win.

Soooo... I started playing Borderlands again yesterday, and oh do I love the art direction. I forgot about how beautiful this game is! It's inspiring to me... But that's not why I'm writing.

Mad Moxxi is kicking my ass, and I need help because I'm not doing very well at all. Staying alive for 20 waves is extremely challenging.

I was wondering if any of you have played it, and can offer any personal advice? Maybe any helpful tips and tricks if you have completed the Underdome content. I haven't caped my Mordecai yet, but I don't think that matters because the AI always generate around your level.

So yup! I'm enjoying the arena, but I'm totally stuck.
Help me! Help me! Help me!
~Claudia

2 comments:

  1. Funny, my friend and I just started playing this last night. It is the only download we haven't bought for this game. We both maxed one set of characters and are at level 44 with the second set. You need to team up with a host that is at a lower level than you. The enemies will spawn at the level of the host. We are planning for some game time this weekend and play every wednesday night, EST until about midnight. GT: Jinx32 and no, we are not squeeky voiced children. We play for fun and with purpose. Send a friend request if you would like and then check when we are on through xboxlive.com or by signing in. We may be playing Army of 2 or crackdown 2 but can always start up a round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Secret Mystery Person!!
    Wow, that's great advice. I am defintly interested in trying that.

    And thanks so much for the invite. My schedule has been so chaotic recently that my play time is very random. But usually its nights and weekends, anything after the workday. I'm PST though.

    Cheers!
    ~Claudia

    ReplyDelete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle