Monday, August 9

Earthlings


So a few days ago when I was looking up some info on natural remedies online, I stumbled across a person talking about a documentary called Earthlings. I was very interested and watched the trailer, but decided right then and there that I probably did not want to see or hear about the disturbing subject matter of the film.

Unfortunately, I couldn't shake the need to be more informed about these types of things. Almost like it was a responsibly to watch it, learn, and make better life choices.

And that's exactly what happened. I'm very sad now, but I wanted to pass it on. The movie came out in 2005, so I'm sure some of you have seen it.

If not, please check it out:

We can be better than this,
~Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle