Thursday, February 18

I'm Going to Live Until I'm 200!

Hi everyone! So I just got done watching something really fascinating and I wanted to share it with you. It's a show called Horizon - "A series exploring topical scientific issues and their effects for the future."

Here's a link:
BBC - Horizon

The specific episode I want to discuss was the one about aging called "Don't Grow Old." Sounds interesting right? Well it is and definitely worth the time. The show basically reveals how good genes and positive thinking/being happy are the most powerful tools to have in your arsenal. Now, I know that not everyone's born with awesome genes, but the positive thinking thing? Why not right? Some of the subjects even showed signs of age reversal, like improved vision and hearing.

What was even more intriguing was that because these studies conducted in the show are very recent, a lot of things that we thought helped aging are not relevant; like antioxidants. New experiments are relieving that they just don't make a difference like we thought they did. But that is not going to stop the billion-dollar heath/beauty industries from promoting them.

Watch the show. Learning is fun! I promise. And let me know if you have any thoughts about the topic or cool links/videos that relate. I would love to hear from you all.

Cheers and happy living!
~Claudia

2 comments:

  1. hiii! im on ur blogz feedinz ur feesheees!!!

    p.s.
    that sounds like a good idea. i'll TRY to do this positive thinking thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiiiii to youuu!!!


    Yes, that sounds awesome. And stop calling your blog a garage dump. :P

    Your work is brilliant.

    Cheers,
    ~Claudia
    Oh!PS. Your DA ID made me laugh. I was actually surprised by how much Español I remember. That made me happy.

    ReplyDelete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle