Friday, June 5

My E3 2009

To start off, I have to show this video from E3. It is too funny and basically gives you an idea of the coolness that happened over there this year in LA. Check it out: Jimmy Fallon E3 Coverage.

So yeah. I saw a lot of great new games, played some nice demos, and got to meet awesome people. One highlight was that I got to say hi to Shigeru Miyamoto. But I total froze up and just smiled and waved. I know he can’t speak English very well at all, so I did not want to confuse him with all my respectful ramblings. He bowed to me and continued on as I totally pick my jaw up off the floor. I unfortunately didn’t even have my camera on me so I could not ask him for a picture. Oh well.

Until next year, here are some photos that I took from the show.

L.A. Streets Prior to E3 Opening

Playstation and Capcom Booth Construction

Steve Wiebe: Donkey Kong Champion | Square-Enix Booth | Batmobile

Balthier and Fran | Cloud and Gabranth | Shiva Summons

Cheers,
~Claudia

8 comments:

  1. Wow youre so lucky that you got to go. you should post more games

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops I meant to say Post more pics of games and things you saw and liked. :D
    There's a face kinda reflecting on one of your pics have you seen it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOO O__O
    Where's the face reflection? There is a random dude in the last shot behind the glass. Is that what you meant?

    Unfortunately, I did not take many pictures of the game booths or demos because I was too busy playing them! So the camera normally stayed in my pocket when I was gaming. :>

    Here are some that I really enjoyed:

    Bumps - This is game is a download but it is suppose to be coming out for the Wii. Too fun to put down.

    FFXIII - The new trailers finally convinced me that this might be ok.

    Bayonetta - Surprisingly beautiful.

    Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles - Was just pure fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I wanna go to E3 someday. I see American games are getting better and better. I'm kinda disappointed by Japanese games. Well, I'm now working in Japanese game developer though. (^^;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ken! It's good to hear from you.
    Yeah, E3 was fun. There was a lot of good things to check out this year.

    What's this about you doing game development stuff? Good for you. :) Are you in Japan now? In-house?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm working in a middle class company in Japan. I'm now working on DS game, doing 2D stuff like pixel graphics, interface, illustration etc. I may have to work on 3D later, so I'm studying lots of things now.

    How are you? Your illustration here looks nice as usual (^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so cool. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you.

    I've been really well these days. Thank you. <3
    ~Claudia

    ReplyDelete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle