Thursday, March 5

Blue Waters

 I love you.

This was a painting I did for my loving Aunt. Last week my family and I went to the East Coast to visit her because she has cancer. I'm very grateful that I got to see her before she passed on and was able to present the painting to her before she was unaware of her surroundings.

She always supported my art career and continuously told me that she was my biggest fan. I will miss her very much.

This painting was done in Photoshop, from multiple photo references, using the grid method. It took two weeks to paint in my free time and is unfinished in some areas, because I did not have enough time. Even though it is not completely done, I kinda like how you can see the painting process. So I'm going to leave it how it is.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your aunt. I'm sure she loved this. It's beautiful.

    -Jose S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much.

    She did. I could tell...

    ReplyDelete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle