Friday, July 25

Lyre



Published in Exotique 4: The World’s Most Beautiful CG Characters.

Order the Book Here:

"Lyre" is a painting that took me about a year to complete. I created the rough drawing last summer when I was going through a difficult time in my life but lacked inspiration and the mindset to finish it until now. So over time he has developed into a symbol of my past hardship and portrays the pain that I endured. Emo huh... Hand drawn, painted in Photoshop. The process took about 10 hours to complete over 12 months.

2 comments:

  1. Eliina Nicole7/25/2008 3:49 PM

    Beautifully Powerful.

    Eliina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetie.
    You were there for me too...
    :)

    ReplyDelete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle