Sunday, September 23

Ahoy! Ye Scurvy Sea Dogs

I finally finished up Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson, and I must say it was a good read. A fast one too, I highly recommend it to anyone that has not had a chance to experience it. The characters are just full of life and go through really interesting arches. It was inspiring, and now I want to be a pirate!

Happy Reading,
~Claudia






Also, just for fun, here is a picture from my crazy birthday party. There were about eight of us with September birthdays sharing the cake. It was such a big ass party because my friend Nino, standing next to me, invited like his whole MySpace friends list.

8 comments:

  1. heayyyy happy birthday !!!!
    You pass a good party I hope ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. that guy to your right in white is F*in HOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nino. Yeah I already know you're narcissistic. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only are you EXTREMELY talented, but you're smokin' too! Where were all the pretty girls when I was going to art school? ;)

    P.S. I really REALLY digg your work. Your PS skills are out of this world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! Thank you so much. You are too kind.
    ~Claudia

    ReplyDelete


Jojoba Oil Benefits - 10 Amazing Ways To Use It | CLAUDIASUTTON.blogspot: Health and Lifestyle